- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius receives inhabitants
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 11.30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Ambassador of Denmark
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Government meeting
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 1.30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Ambassador of Israel
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in an event to commemorate the anniversary of the Welles Declaration at Washington Square in Vilnius
On 4 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred the highest amateur art award in Lithuania – “Aukso paukštė” (“The Golden Bird”) – on the Lithuanian dance group from Chicago “Grandis” ("The Link").
On 4 May in Chicago, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius participated in a solemn ceremony of unveiling of the monument to Adolfas Ramanauskas-Vanagas, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Union of Lithuanian Freedom Fighters, head of state of the country that was resisting its occupation. Auksutė Ramanauskaitė-Skokauskienė, daughter of A. Ramanauskas-Vanagas, and his granddaughter Inga Jancevičienė also took part in the ceremony.
On 3 May, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius conferred the award of honor of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs – Lithuania's Diplomacy Star – on Dr. Jonas Daugirdas, member of the Board of Directors of the Chicago Lithuanian newspaper “Draugas” (“The Friend”), editor of the “Lithuanian Heritage” magazine.
On 13 November, the conference “Together towards the Modern State: Litvaks in the History of Lithuanian and Israeli Statehood” was held at the Martynas Mažvydas National Library of Lithuania to mark the 100th anniversary of Lithuanian and the 70th anniversary of Israeli statehood.
A long-term exposition dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Lithuanian diplomatic service was opened at the Rector's Office, Vytautas Magnus University, Donelaičio St. 58, Kaunas.
On 21 September, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, took part in a ceremony of unveiling a memorial stone to the Righteous among the Nations, rescuers of Jews during the Nazi occupation in Lithuania.